Have you ever needed an emergency manicure or blowout? Of course you have! After needing an emergency eye brow wax, Coco Meers founded prettyquick.com, a website to help women in times of beauty need! “It is a members-only concierge service that helps on-the-go urbanites find and book high-quality salon and spa appointments that meet their exact schedule and location needs.” Prettyquick.com is a free app that can be accessible from any device. PrettyQuick will locate the best salons and spas in whatever neighborhood you are in. It will also help you book the time that you are available. All members have to do is enter their request!
Other benefits include:
1. Effortless Booking- Booking an appointment is painless and easy:
- “No more random searching to find nearby trustworthy salons and spas.”
- “No more waiting on hold to determine salon and spa availability.”
- “No more compromising on appointment times or locations.”
2. Members will have access to only the best salons in the Chicagoland area. Experts handpick salons and spas based on industry reputation and personal opinion.
3. Cashless Payment- Doesn’t it get annoying having to pull out your wallet after a fresh mani? PrettyQuick safely secures your credit card information so you don’t have to pull out your card at a salon or spa. “No more ruining your fresh manicure looking for you wallet! Walk in. Get Gorgeous. Walk out. Walk in. Get Gorgeous. Walk Out,” says Meers.
4. Earn Free Services- The more you book, the more you save! Members who keep appointments will earn 10 PrettyQuick points each time. For every 50 points, members can earn $5 towards free services.
About Coco Meers:
“A beauty industry insider, Coco Meers is passionate about helping people look and feel their best. A L’Oreal marketing veteran from their New York and Paris hubs, she has launched major beauty solutions for women all over the world and is now transferring her product expertise to the technology world. Coco’s beauty background and busy schedule motivated her to create PrettyQuick.com, where she literally brings the best of beauty to your fingertips.”