Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 2 droppers chocolate stevia, plus more as desired
- 2 tsp xylitol sweetener
- 4 strawberries, sliced
1. Combine the avocado, cacao powder, almond milk, vanilla, coconut oil, coconut butter, chocolate stevia and xylitol in a blender. Blend on high for 1 minute or until smooth. Add more chocolate stevia as desired.
2. Place half of the strawberry slices in the bottom of two glass dessert bowls; top with the pudding. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Top chilled pudding with remaining strawberry slices and serve cold. Serves 2.